Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions of sale govern your purchase of OTTO espresso makers and other products from OTTO espresso Pty Ltd ("OTTO").
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age and be legally competent to enter into a binding contract.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. We (OTTO) allow in certain cases payment to be made in your local currency using our on-line currency converter. You agree to the exchange rate provided by the converter at the time of order.
- Risk and title in the products passes to you upon delivery of the products to your nominated address. Products will not be delivered to a PO Box address.
- There must be someone at your nominated address to accept the products on delivery. Anyone at the nominated address who accepts delivery of the products shall be deemed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf. We accept no liability for delay or non-delivery if there is no one at the nominated address at the time of delivery or incorrect address details have been entered onto the website.
- There is a delivery charge for delivery within Australia. For deliveries outside Australia the fee is different. There may be additional taxes and duties payable by you depending on the state and country of delivery.
- OTTO will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the products ordered on-line by you are delivered within a reasonable time. Delivery within Australia will usually be within 14 days from order. Delivery estimates for countries outside Australia can be obtained by contacting customer support. Notwithstanding any delivery estimate, OTTO does not represent or warrant either that there is sufficient stock of a product to meet your order at the time of ordering or that delivery will be completed within the estimated time.
- The OTTO espresso maker is sold under a limited warranty the terms of which from part of these terms and conditions. Click here for warranty terms.
- To the extent permitted by law or statute OTTO excludes all liability for:
- Any injury damage or loss resulting from failure to operate the OTTO espresso maker in accordance with the instruction manual or from other improper use; and
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- To the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect to the extent permitted by law.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia govern these terms and conditions. Subject to OTTO and you agreeing on an alternative dispute resolution procedure in accordance with paragraph 14 below, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales.
- We will consider reasonable requests to resolve any claim or dispute through dispute resolution procedures such as mediation as an alternative to litigation. Such dispute procedures must be based on the following: a) The procedure must be conducted either by telephone, on-line or solely based on written submissions; b) The procedure must not involve the personal appearance of either party or any witnesses unless otherwise agreed to by both parties; c) Any finding, award or judgment must be binding on the parties.